Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The weekend kicked off with a little lawn mowing. That is always a hit with the kids. This was Max's first time doing it and I think he like it, at least he didn't cry. Daren starts training them young. They all have made it this far thinking mowing is exciting and fun. They can't wait until they can do it alone.
So the action continues with the Wallace's. We had such a fun weekend with our friends the Contras family. Kenya, Amara, and Xander are so cute and I am sad to say I don't have any pictures of them all together. I was to busy talking to Bonnie the whole weekend. All I can say to describe them was dirty and a little neglected, but they loved it. We bathed them Saturday night so we brought it back. Every time I go to Costco Megan sees the fresh flowers and ask me to buy her the pink tulips for her birthday. She says I just love them mom are they soooo pretty? So then Friday Daren and I went to the temple and it is in full bloom with...tulips! So Sunday afternoon we took a little trip over to the temple grounds, Meg went crazy! she just started yelling TULIPS!! and running up to each one to check it out.
Meg loved the flowers. She of course couldn't pick any but as luck would have it there was one lying on the ground. So she got to carry that around and is so sweet she gave it to me as we were leaving.
AHH family portraits they never go well especially when you are taking them with the self timer. These are the best of the batch. We hope everyone is enjoying life as much as we are!

1 comments:

Lane family said...

LOVE the lawnmower picture! And I'm totally impressed that you got such good family shots with the self timer. Seeing the Boise temple makes me homesick!