really quick I am not sure what I am doing on here in the middle of the day. One of the things Daren did for me for Mothers day was burn me a CD with songs from singers from American idol this year. So we have pretty much been listening to it non-stop. So today in the car we are listening to it and Meg says "mom Brooke just said speaking words of wisdom, what is wisdom?" So I tell her it is someone who is smart and makes good (smart) choices. So fast forward an hour. We are making lunch and she orders eggs like Max's. So she ask Lizza if she wants some she doesn't answer right away and I say I am guessing no. Lizza finally says no and Meg says "hey your speaking wisdom. Mom has wisdom. Good job mom you have lots of wisdom and your smarter than even me!" Who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Check us out, we have a blog! http://cephalo-blog.blogspot.com/
Hooray for a Wallace blog!!!! We definetely don't get enough Wallace girls & max & fam in our life- I love it love it love it!
I love your blog! You all are so great! Juls I think Meg ahs wisdom in being able to discern that you have wisdom :)
Post a Comment