Tuesday, April 28, 2009

why I love Daren

These are projects I have looked at and contemplated doing something about for a long long time. Apparently to long. So Daren organized both of these places plus did the dishes and made our bed. All before heading outdoors to do his"normal assignments" for Saturday. Sadly as you will see below they are daunting. We need a fence to keep Max alive this summer. We have a bit of a weed problem and some trees and grape vines that need some love and attention. I don't know why this stuff falls on Daren but then my kids remind me that he's smarter than me. So Daren can do it all and I love him more for it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That food storage rocks! If we all get confined to houses due to the swine flu, we are coming to your house.

Sarah said...

Wow! That is impressive food storage. I'm so jealous of your storage space! By the way, is Daren for hire????