Thursday, July 3, 2008

hepatitis?

Okay really quick because I am supposed to be packing and cleaning so we can leave this afternoon. So we have a problem in our house. Unfortunately it has been going on for quite a while. It is that Abby and Lizza rarely flush the toilet. Meg flushes all the time, she is quick to remind us every time we have a discussion about it. So a few days ago Daren took it on as a cause again. He told the the top 2 reasons the they should flush. 1st it's disgusting and rude etc. 2nd "Hepatitis, and that is not cool." I had to turn around so no one saw me laughing. Your right hepatitis not cool. So he had them discuss it and come up with a suitable punishment since none of the the ones we dished out seem to be an incentive. So the argued about it for awhile and decided that if they don't flush they can't play with the neighborhood friends for the day. If it is after 4:00 in the afternoon then it counts for tomorrow. We'll see. For any of you who want to come visit don't be afraid. Visitor stay downstairs and they don't use that toilet while we have visitors. And hopefully we won't pass on hepatitis.

4 comments:

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! I can totally see my husband saying something like that to get a point across. lol

The Boggs said...

Hey Julie, I added your blog link to my page. If you want to add ours its seanandmelissaboggs.blogspot.com (if you haven't seen it on Tifani and Brads page yet) I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I like the Lagoon pictures, Tifani hasn't put any up yet... it looks like you guys had fun. -Melissa

Kirst said...

I have a great song about hepatitis that you can teach the girls. Just let me know when you want to hear it.

Cephaloblog said...

Hepatitis is not usually hilarious but in this incident it really is! The kids pictures look great! They all look so much older, its been too long since we have seen you guys.