Wednesday, July 23, 2008

disclaimer

Okay the comments are to positive I guess. I need to make clear that I am not that great. We have fun but there is still a lot of lecturing and wasted time. Daren will testify that our house is never clean, even though they do their chores, (which sometimes take us all morning because of lack of focus and motivation). I was writing this as possibly a starting point for someone to move from. I have recently looked at a few blog that had their daily schedule and I love hearing what others do, so hence my post. Moving on, last night Meg said the dinner prayer and she said, "Heavenly Father please, please, please bless that I will be able to read right now while I'm four." She has high aspirations that girl. We had spaghetti for dinner, one of Megs favorites. She can eat at least 3 bowls of it on top of the salad and bread we usually have with it. I would like everyone to just look at these pictures; This happens on a daily basis so I forget how quirky it is. So I thought it should be documented. Everyday at some point in the day when Lizza needs some down time she goes into my bathroom and takes out every bottle that is in there. She lines them up, puts them in groups, moves them around and sometimes even plays as though they were people. (seriously why do I buy toys?) Almost everyday after school last year she would come home and while I made lunch she would go in and do her thing. I can't figure out what is calming about it. It rarely gets put all back where it belongs but such is life. At least she's happy right?

0 comments: