How could I forget the car ride! So picture this if you can. We drove from Boise to Idaho Falls to Driggs then to Idaho Falls back to Boise. Max didn't sleep a wink! It was long. Oh and our Dvd player didn't work for most of the drive. Great experience.
We went back to Grandma and Grandpa Wallace's and they took care of us. She showed Lizza her spoons she collects, which Liz loves to look at. She gave all 3 girls pedicures. They loved it.






4 comments:
Well it looks like Abby took it like a champ.
I love Lizza's haircut. So stinkin' cute! And that her dreams came true to be in a parade.. see, those are the things you would forget if you didn't blog it. and that would be tragic. If she still dreams of being in a parade when she's older, I've got some connections at Disneyland- we can make that happen.
and your new pictures are awesome! you are all just glowing. (it's been a long time since I commented, so theres lots of comment, sorry)
Matt would love to live in Driggs also- and I would be cool with it except for when it is snowing.
I'm so excited to start using beads with Fisher, you don't even know. I hope it is the magical key to making our days smoother. I'm not as anti-bribe as I came off sounding- I think what I am anti is bargaining. That's the B word I was thinking of. actually- at this point i've been anti everything because he's been driving me crazy, so it will be great for me to be looking at the positive. Try to be more of a trooper :)
miss you guys! come play at Disneyland soon! free place to stay! pool included :)
Hi Julie, I don't know if you remember me, but I was in your ward a few years ago in Boise. I found your blog on Tiffani's. It's so fun to see pictures of your children. Meg was just a newborn when we moved (I remember Jonas holding her one Sunday) and I didn't even know you'd had a boy. Congratulations! It sounds like things are going well for you.
Hi Julie and Daren--I love the blog. Your kids are so cute! Are you guys going to Manaus for the temple dedication? We are planning on going, but want to organize a mini-reunion/service project. Do you have any missionary emails? Let us know!
Kristen Winmill Southwick
Post a Comment