Friday, October 3, 2008
Tahoe take 2
Meg sitting with Jason and Tif. She had her ups and downs thru-out but she made it. But I love this picture of her little chubby face. She was so excited to see Stephanie and her beautiful dress.
Beautiful Abby. She loved these flowers behind her and specifically asked me to take a picture of here by them. Where is a solo picture of Lizza you may ask? She was busy following Stephanie around the entire day. If she couldn't be by her for some reason she was following her cousins Fisher and Tyler and round. She loved "taking care of them". They were good sports about it too.
At the wedding they had put disposable cameras on the tables. So the kids all picked one up and started snapping pictures. On the one hand it was a life saver. We were having Hors d'oeuvres while Aaron and Stephanie were getting pictures taken and they were growing restless. On the other hand all I can say is sorry Aaron and Stephanie. I gave everyone the talk about these are to take pictures of the people at the wedding and they don't want to find pictures of the rocks, the chairs, your feet, the clouds, etc. They all nodded and agreed that it would be funner to see faces but then forgot apparently as soon as I released them.
Posted by The Wallace Family at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment