Friday, October 3, 2008

On our way up to the gondola Meg loved the bear waving at us.
Climbing aboard our ride. Some how Aaron and Stephanie with no kids ended up in one with 4 kids!
Ty-Ty loved the hike can't you tell.
After it was all said and done they could still smile. Doesn't that mean it was successful?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mandy said...

great bloggging juls! I have some cute nieves and nephews :-)

Sandy N said...

Hi Daren and Julie I found your blog through Sharens blog. I dont hink I have seen you guys in a few years, your kids have really grown alot. Maybe we will see you guys at next years reunion... Redish or something?

Kristy and Erik said...

Hey Julie,
I just found your blog today I hope you don't mind. I have loved this blogging thing it is such a good way to keep in touch. Your kids have grown up alot since I have last seen you. Oh by the way thanks for the blackberry's I will need to bring you some jam sometime soon. Anyway Take care. Kristy

Kirst said...

Do you call Max ty-ty?