Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've been tagged

So I was tagged before we went to Tahoe and I just didn't get around to it until now. I took the pictures right after we got home and then never got to downloading and writing about it all so here it is.... A self portrait of me. Serious anyone have any tips on eyebrows? I cannot control mine. I have them professionally waxed every once in a while then I think I can do this myself and just follow their lines but after a while they get like this. Pictures of the outside and inside of my fridge. You never know what your going to find in there. I thought you all would enjoy a close up of Abby's cultures she was growing in our fridge!! Is that safe to mix dinner with science projects? the kitchen sink. My favorite room in the house? This one stumped me for days. I compromised and found the 2 I dislike the least. The family room because it is the most likely to be clean and my food storage room because I love having a place to store all the food and looking in there makes me happy (even though it's unorganized.) The bathroom (s). Funny thing the person we bought the house from considered this a selling point that the bathrooms were connected and we shared on bathtub/shower combo. Yeah real great. No Lizza is not going to the bathroom I have no idea what she is doing. My favorite shoes. If you've haven't caught onto me yet I am a white-meaning indecisive. I don't' know of very many things I have a definite favorite of. Laundry Room. Okay so this is a place no one ever goes into but me so it get no attention in way of cleaning. My mom has taught me to never show or admit this type of stuff in public and I am sure if she looks at this I will get a phone call. My closet. What are my kids up to? Who knows!! Actually Abby and Lizza are getting ready for bed which means being extremely loud, laughing, teasing, and running around the house until one of them cries. Meg is obviously helping me and Max is already sleeping. My dream vacation.. (remember the white) I think it would be a service trip to an orphanage with my family. Or to a tropical beach with Daren. 6 quirks about me 1. I just cannot let my kids unbuckle their seat belts. Even ride without a booster. Abby is 8 and I try every once in a while when I am taking Daren's car and only some of them, thinking we're just going around the corner less than a mile. Then I always stop in the drive way and switch the seats. I just can't do it. I would never be able to live with the guilt if something happened to them. 2. I cannot feed my children white bread. I don't know why again I've bought it before because they asked for it and I just can't make sandwiches with it. I think of the waste in eating something that has no value. It's does and it's fortified but I can't willing do it. 3. I pretty much drink hot cocoa every morning-even in the summer. I love chocolate and it's my quick and easy fix in the morning I suppose. 4. My pinkie toes basically have no toenail because they are such small toes. My sister has made fun of me my whole life because of it. She still just has to look at it when we see each other. 5. I love to read but once I am done with the book I rarely can tell you the author or even the complete title. 6. I take food with me where ever I go. I cannot leave the house with out a package of Ritz, pretzels, grapes, cheese sticks, craisins, etc. I am so afraid of being stranded somewhere and my kids being hungry. Finally this is off my back! I tag anyone who wants to play but you have to leave me a comment so I can go look at yours and not feel so exposed myself.

2 comments:

mandy said...

You'er right I love that pinkie toe!

Cephaloblog said...

While on the subject of odd Ormond toes. I was showing Natalie my freakishly long E.T. middle toe last night. It is about 1/4 inch longer than the rest of my toes. So if you wan't I'll shave off a little and give it to you, kinda like my old phone.