For those of you who have talked to me in the last few months I'm sure at some point have heard my woes about the turtle. Well we have made a break through and it is not that the thing is dead. Just look...
BASKING!! We have basking you don't know who long we've been waiting for that to happen. What a day I tell you! I had just finished watching the NCAA championship on TV which was Awesome and my team even won then I come home from our neighbors, the Mowers, go down stairs to say my last abusive words to the turtle to find it doing this. What a day. I was on a high, I couldn't sleep I tell you!
The garden is moving forward I planted the raspberries today kindly donated by our friends the Smith's. Thanks Smiths!
I apparently need to make a disclaimer on my last blog. Daren is not mean or abusive about the bike riding just frustrated. Abby loves him and still goes out and tries with him which means he is doing a great job.
Daren left today for his last trip for Deloitte, Yahoo! He will be changing job on April 24th I believe. If not Daren can add a comment and correct that. He is going to work for Boise inc./Boise cascade. He will be the Supervisor of External Financial Reporting. We are both excited but also thinking what have we done? Is this right? Which it is so we will be fantastic once he starts.

2 comments:
My last day at Deloitte is actually the 18th. I start at Boise, Inc. the 21st.
I want to do some basking myself. Maybe I should have been a turtle. Two posts in one week! If the raspberries are in now that means something good will be afoot in August. Hooray!
Post a Comment