Thursday, March 25, 2010

Max

Mr. Max turned 3 and I cannot believe it. He cracks us up all day long with his questions, demands, and reasoning skills. I wasn't aware how much our family needed a boy until we had him for a while. He is his daddy's buddy. But he loves me too he reminds me.
He makes all sorts of shooting, fighting, and I don't even know noises all day long. He loves to have a good book read to him. Any Dr. Seuss will do or right now are favorites are how I became a pirate and some batman/super hero books from the library.
Just a few pics, Max telling you how old he is x 2. Then opening his presents with everyone. Life couldn't get much better than that. He was in Heaven.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe he is so big already! Please let me know the next time your family will be in Pocatello or SLC. I would LOVE to see you guys!