I have got to get this stuff off my list of things to do. This isn't of much interest to anyone but I told a few people I would post it. I am the relief society activities chair (I made up the name because I'm not sure what I'm called anymore). Anyway we had out Christmas night and it turned out so much better than I expected. We asked the high priest to come serve the sisters their meal and I'm telling you that is the secret to success. These guys were here early and helped with the final details, they broke up camp when we finished, washed dishes, moped the kitchen floor! I almost wished we had held it at my house so my floor would have finally gotten some love. During the evening we progressed through Christ life. So we started with someone portraying Mary and she read a script and a couple sang a Mary and Joseph song. Then we ate our Salad. Then we had a musical number with the piano, flute, and vocalist about his ministry followed by the main course. Next for death and ressurection I showed the reflections of Christ video (with permission of course)http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org/ I'm sure you've all seen it, but if not it is incredible. Then we had dessert and finished up with someone sharing her experience about this "program" I had put together a walk with Christ sort of thing with scripture and quote/story for 7 days. It was so great and it's done! Then I was off to San Francisco!


0 comments:
Post a Comment