Friday, June 5, 2009

some catching up

Oh so much to say so little time. I will work backwards a little because Daren may want input as to how I display and explain Vietnam. I will say it was fantastic and we made it back alive (which was really my #1 goal). I was more afraid of dying in a plane crash than of Vietnam. So First bit of good news..... Lizza can ride a bike! After years of missed goals, dead lines, and threats she did it. Daren just took them off and she took off. She is so proud of herself and before school was over she would hurry and get ready and go ride her bike in the morning. 2nd news.... School is out yahooo! I am so happy to be done with school. We can now dictate our own schedule and I think it will be great.

3rd.....
No more gymnastics!
It has been fun and both
Abby and Lizza have enjoyed
it. Lizza will just sit down
and start stretching out
of the blue, trying new
moves and trying to push
Abby. It was good for both
of them but it will be nice to
take a break.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for bikes! We love to ride bikes at our house and also can't wait for summer. We have 1/2 day left and only 10 days until our Idaho extravaganza. Get ready to have some fun!!