Friday, June 5, 2009

Meg

Our sweet Meg turned 5 this past week. I've said it before and I'll say it again I cannont belive she is 5! She is such a sweet girl.

Meg has always been the best sharer I know. If somebody has what she wants or is upset about something she will almost always give up what she has to make the other person happy.
She loves to tell us jokes and make us laugh
She has fire in her. She likes to compete in racing you everywhere and if no one will race her she will "beat the clock".
She also has a tender heart and if you look at her wrong she crumbles right before you eyes and cries and cries.
She tells me she wants to live with me forever in our house-I love it.
As always I put a little slide show of Meg together. Don't watch unless you have time, I tried to par down but I love old pictures.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We love Meg! We hope she had the happiest birthday ever!!

mandy said...

Well done Juls. It nearly brings tears to my eyes; she has grown so much! It makes me sad for all the times that have past, but excited for what is up ahead :) Hope you had a wonderful birthday Meg!!

mandy said...

One more thing, I forgot to tell you the cake looks great. well done Juls!

Katie said...

Such cute kids and they have Ormond blood running through them like no tomorrow!

Kirst said...

Oh my gosh, that means three kids in school. That is crazy.