Saturday, February 7, 2009

what have those Wallaces been doing?

Quite frankly we are surviving. This is busy season for Daren, which is going much better at Boise Inc. than at the last place but still busy. We are in cold gloomy weather (though we had temps in the mid 40's this week and had to play outside with no coats on because it was "hot"). We hit up Engineer day at BSU which was really fun. It got Abby and Lizza very excited about going to science camp again this summer. We learned the important skill of making gumdrop domes. Fabulous. There were some other really great things there too. We watched Daren participate in indoor ride in the mall here in Boise. They all thought that was fantastic. I'm not sure if Daren did. They peddle for 1 hour on their bikes (because of busy season Daren hasn't done much riding) but he pulled through. Aside from that we are trying to work on hands are for helping not hurting and screaming can be done in the house only when there is a fire. Did the ground hog really see his shadow? Can I say I love this little man? This age is such a fun one. He wants to help me with everything. We have a vacuum that Lizza got around this age. One of the best gifts we have ever gotten. Max must be apart of it. If I am in the kitchen he has to have the stool out and help me. He will not drink his hot cocoa unless he gets to help me stir it. I'm an not being sarcastic either! I love it. He wants to clean up his own plate at dinner! I don't' even remind him once! He vacuums and sucks papers off my fridge because eventually the stick turns into a sword and must be swung around. Also they have their own ideas a opinions. He demanded to wear the bike helmet for dinner. Who am I do tell him other wise. So fun. p I have fun girls. They love everything Max does and they help him (which usually helps me). We are living a good live here in Boise and I wouldn't change it for anything.

3 comments:

mandy said...

I love the bike helmet!!! You guys are living the good life :) Miss you all!

Cephaloblog said...

Man those kids are cute. Oh and Daren is a looker too I guess. Although he doesn't look too happy on that bike. That picture of Max with the helmet kills me. And you let him wear it during dinner, that's so awesome! You're a good mom Juls.

Kirst said...

That is cool that Daren did that in the mall. I only do it in my spare bedroom and no one is there to watch me. I am sorry we didn't get to hang out more at Christmas time. It was a darn shame. Well we always have the next time. Whenever that might be.