Thursday, January 15, 2009

help

Okay so if you read my blog you have heard me complain about my calling. Not this year but I need some help. I am the enrichmetn leader and we are meeting next week to plan the year. I am completely blank. I have no idea what to do. They want me to have a mother/daughter one or one focusing on family relationships. I need at least 3 others. Please tell me any idea you have heard of or participated in. I am a pretty good copy cat so give me the details please.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

A service auction is always fun.

Schoenfelds said...

A wellness event, garden party-everyone gets together to plant their containers or just visit. Brunch.

Schoenfelds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Ok, here's an idea...I think you should share your knowledge and skill at making freezer meals! I've always wanted to learn how to knit or crochet (see I don't even know which one!) dish rags. Maybe that idea is a little nerdy!

wannabee free said...

Hey Jules, I don't have any good ideas, the stuff I would like to know is how to look pretty. get some of those hip mommies to teach us scuzzies what products we need to help the helpless. Ha!
Do you have the book Love & logic?
see you soon
-Challis