In my mind I have already written this post and that is my excuse as to why nobody but I could see it until now. Lizza had her 7th birthday this month! I know everyone always says it but I cannot believe she is already 7! Lizza decided to have a friend birthday this year and knew exactly how she wanted things to go. She is a party girl. She loves the planning and execution of it all. It was so fun to watch her in this setting. I see her in social settings but they are usually while at school so she has to keep composure or at church which requires the same thing. But here with a group of girls she was crazy! She was screaming her hello's and thanks-yous. She was very aware of how everyone was doing at the party. She wanted everyone to have a good time. One of the girls is very shy and she made sure to sit by her for the first game and introduce her to everyone. It was cute to watch her. She was so loud and bubbly and spasy (if that is a word).
Lizza is my helper. If I can convince her that it is fun or that no one but she can get this job done right she is all over it. She will organize the bathroom, her closet or whatever I ask. She is my best bathroom cleaner. When we have guest coming over I always try to put her in charge of at least the main bathroom if I can't get to it myself because I know she will do a good job. She has such a love for babies it is sweet to watch. She is naturally drawn to them and they to her. I love to listen to her as she tells you some story that gets more and more elaborate and she starts to pace and throw her arms around as she tells the story. You all know what I'm talking about if you've ever listened to her. She makes my days brighter and easier. Elizabeth Ann we love you.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Elizabeth
Posted by The Wallace Family at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love your description of her story telling. I love it when Liz tells me a story because she gets so animated and excited about it! Happy Birthday Liz!
Wow! She's 7?? It seems like last year she was a sunbeam... guess not :) She is one of the cutest girls I know. Yes babies are drawn to her! She is so sweet, what a cute little girl you have!
You guys are so much fun with your birthday bashes. I love it. I wouldn't expect any less because we use to have so much fun with our own. Oh how I miss those days.
Hey Juls--How do you make the sign? I think I am going to make one. Remember that I am not super crafty so I need detailed instructions.
Post a Comment