In the past week we have heard some pretty funny things come out of our kids mouths. I thought I would share a few. We walked into church today and there was a man sitting there with an eye patch on. Meg says oh great look mom we have a pirate at church today. I was laughing so hard I couldn't walk into the chapel for a few minutes. We have a ditch that runs through our property. We use it to flood irrigate the back of our yard. When we don't have our dam in it flows through on certain days to our neighbors. Anyway Abby and Lizza were playing back there and put a flip flop in on one end and thought it would get caught on the other but it wasn't so it went through to our neighbors. They came and told us and we told them to go ask Steve if he found a flip flop. They of course were scared. So later I found this note they had written to him, (this is exactly what it looked like) "um Steve, have you seen a flip-flop that's pink and say's lovely girl in white? If you haven't ask your neighbors. Remind them if they haven't to ask their neighbors. heart(they drew a picture of a heart) Lizza." Abby had written this for Lizza. Neither of them had the courage to give it to him, hence finding it in their pocket. In case your worried he did find it and threw it over the fence the next day. What a guy.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh that is hilarious! I love hearing what comes out of our kids mouths (sometimes) :-)
I love your kid's comments. I laughed so hard too. It reminds me of our good ol' days in church. Laughing away. I can't believe you ran into nanny K. LOL. I don't think I would be able to notice her. Thanks for the blog just for me btw. I appreciate it.
Post a Comment