Saturday, October 6, 2007

September Fun

Wow. The month flew by. We started off the month with a trip to Salt Lake City and Provo, Utah. The purpose of the trip was to watch the BYU Football season-opener. They pasted Arizona 20-7. Julie's reason for the trip was a quick visit (as in a 6 hour visit) at Ikea. Mom and Dad, Brad and Tif, and Rob and Nicole
We also had a couple of birthdays this month. Abby received a Hello Kitty digital camera and a stuffed Hello Kitty from Build-a-Bear from the grandparents. I got some much needed new mountain bike shoes, a bike computer, and some bike gloves.
Travel for work has been extensive this month with trips to Las Vegas, Portland, South Carolina, and San Jose. It will now slow down for a month or so until Orlando and Chicago in November.

3 comments:

Brad and Tifani said...

Hey guys, love your blog! Update it!!!

Unknown said...

Hey...thanks for the invite to check out the blog...I had to link to it from Brad. Do I really live that far away?

Lane family said...

Daren! Hello stranger. It's meghan (armstrong) and dale. I totally stumbled onto your blog. crazy! Your family is beautiful. It was fun to see the pictures. Check out ours. www.pyperellecrew.blogspot.com