Friday, February 12, 2010

Lizza!

I cannot make any promises about what will happen with this blog. But for the sake of scaring my child for life...I will press forward today. My Lizza is growing up!! She is such a joy in our home. If someone is upset she is the 1st on the scene. She loves loves to help take care of everyone. She is my mini mom. (which is very important because I'm not always on the top of my game so it's good to know someone has my back). We watched our annual videos of Lizza growing up and her voice and mannerisms are so fun. She still talks with her hands and is so animated at times you forget to listen to the words because your just watching her. I love it. This year in school her teacher told me that the first week of school she sent around a questionnaire for the kids to fill out. One of the questions was who do you want to be when you grow up? 6 of the girls in her class wrote down they wanted to be Elizabeth. When they were reading these out loud in the class her teacher was afraid this may be embarrassing Lizza and so she asked some of them what about when your an adult who do you want to be? Each said Elizabeth. Her teacher said "I didn't really know her yet at that point, but now I get it. She is a fun girl." Elizabeth we're so happy your ours. love, Mom I am trying to add pictures from picasa-no clue what I'm doing surprise surprise so if you care to continue it may get a little confusing as you follow me down one of my favorite roads-memory lane.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I pretty much want to be lizza when I grow up- so I know what they mean! happy birthday Liz!!! We love you!!!!